Notice

This site will point to whatever new site or blog I create next.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

cd /tmp; more < blog

I have taken down my real blog for security and privacy reasons. This temporary blog shall take it's place for now.

I may or may not bring back this blog. If you actually noticed my blog being down, please leave a message at my tagboard on the right to let me know. =P




+ Friends +




鏡音リン
scarywater:a
Game:Lost

OS Dev Project
---
%Alexandria (Choir*)


Andrea (Choir*)



$Cheryl



$Emilyn (Choir*)
$Fiona (Choir*)
$Georgina (Choir*)
$Glenn (Choir*)
*James (RI)
$Janice
$Joe
$Jin Yi (NPCC)
$Joan (NPCC)
$Joel (NCC Sea)
$Justin (NCC Sea)
$Kai Wei (kkw)
*Nick Lim (Maris Stella)
$Rachel Leng (Sailor)
$Richney
$Soon Hao
$Tiffany
$Timothy (NCC Sea)
%YC (Choir*)
$Ying Tai
---
^Faith
$Felicia
#Gwendolyn (sec 2)
$Judith
^Kok Tong
^Louis
%Su Wei
%Stephanie
^Wan Ting
%Zheng Jun
---
AutoIt King / BenDude
The Kandie Man

No comments: